U.S. President Donald Trump says he postponed a planned strike on Iran that was scheduled for Tuesday, following requests from Arab leaders. In a post on his social media platform Truth Social, Trump said he acted after appeals from the Emir of Qatar, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, and the President of the United Arab Emirates. He added that serious negotiations are ongoing and that U.S. allies believe a deal may be reached that would be acceptable to Washington. Trump had previously said the U.S. would not offer any concessions to Iran and warned that Iran would “very soon” witness new developments.
